May 18, 2011

Blue


A blue pansy. On the same series as the "Red" post, this picture was taken at the same time as the one below. The light isn't that good, I was just learning, but I still love it and I do like the perspective.Sadly, this type of pansies don't grow in our garden anymore. I don't know what happened to them so it's good I took pictures when I had the chance.

Edit: I'm adding two other photos to this post because they kind of express the same thing. I took the pictures below yesterday, scrolling through my grandmother's flower garden. She has beautiful pansies, something I don't have in my garden this year. Again, I love the texture, you can feel the softness only looking at the pictures and if someone asks me what my favorite color is, I'll just show them these pictures. I love this type of blue! 
Oh, and I took the second photo intending to use it as a texture for a future project. But I like it as it is, so I'm posting it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment